Weddings Without Limits
Nestled in the Angeles Forest in the north San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, our combination ranch and zoo facility provides a most memorable setting for a romantic wedding in a scenic and serene countryside venue. You can have your ceremony under our giant twin Oak trees sparkling with magical lights or at the mountain view ceremony area under our large Sycamore tree. Your reception is in the main garden area with a dance floor and room for a band, food buffet, beverage bar and socializing. We provide seating for the ceremony and seating and tables for the reception. Choose from among hundreds of animals from our zoo to entertain your guests or even play a role in the festivities. Let your imagination soar!
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our wedding consultant, call Irwin Lagusker at 310-714-1010.
The Ranch can accommodate as many as 500 wedding guests.
The venue fee for the Reptacular Deluxe Wedding Package is only $2895 for the first 100 persons. Additional guests are just $11 each. (Children under 2 years old no charge.)
The Ranch grounds are available prior for preparation and pictures. Our wedding staff is onsite to accept vendor drop off deliveries.
The location fee is based on reasonable time for the ceremony and reception. There is no time restriction and additional fees may apply.
Reptacular Deluxe Wedding Package includes:
- Private site rental – we do not schedule any other event. We reserve the Wedding Venue just for you and your guests.
- Tables and chairs for both the ceremony and reception areas. Your choice of round or rectangular tables. We set up and breakdown.
- A large dance floor adjacent to the dining area under overhead lights.
- Your choice of ceremony areas: Twin Oaks or Mountain View.
- A specially-designed one-of-a kind country Sweetheart Table for the bride and groom.
- No restrictions on alcohol or food. DIY cocktails, food trucks, taco stands, whatever you want. “Your Wedding, Your Way.”
- No charges or fees or permits for alcohol or food.
- Beautiful overhead outdoor lighting for dancing and dining.
- No time limit for the party (additional fees to apply to extended hours after 10pm.)
- Dedicated electrical for music and a PA system. We provide 300 amp hookups for your use.
- Tables for guest sign-in and bridal gifts.
- Separate and private indoor changing buildings for bride and groom.
- Luxury restrooms for you and your guests.
- Commercial refrigerator for flowers, cupcakes, brownies, sodas, and other food items.
- Free ceremony rehearsal time.
- Our parking attendants coordinate guest parking, Uber/Lyft drop offs and handicap parking.
- Our venue coordinators are present at your event to make sure things run perfectly. We are there from first vendor arrival to last departing guest.
- We provide event security.
- Free parking for all guests and vendors.
- Decorate as you like. You may drop off decorations and other party items early the morning of your wedding.
- We provide recommended Vendor list of party rentals, caterers, photographers, DJs, food trucks and more upon booking.
- Comfortable white padded folding chairs for ceremony and reception.
Additional Ranch Services:
Yes, our super-friendly, hand-fed animals are available to participate if you like – anything from actual incorporation into the ceremony itself to a playful petting zoo set up during cocktails to an egg hunt for the children.
Reptacular exclusive: Ask about our photo opp package with our Camel, Zebra and Mini Horse for you and your guests.
- One of the few Zebras in captivity friendly enough for petting
- Horse, mini horses
- Camels, donkeys
- Giant tortoises
- Birds, chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese
- Sheep, goats, alpacas, pot belly pigs
- Giant lizards, iguanas, pythons
- Exotics – owls, reindeer, giraffes, tigers, elephants – if it’s not extinct, we can get it
Prices vary depending on the activity and the animals selected. Our Reptacular zookeepers are specially trained to handle the animals with care and love during the wedding festivities.
Enjoy a warm camp fire with your guests after dinner with our natural oak camp fire adjacent to the reception area.
Valet parking service is available. Bus parking available. Uber and Lyft available as well.
Rehearsal Dinner and Reception Dining
It is your day and you may have your wedding catered anyway you like – from food trucks to sushi bars. Reptacular Animals will work closely with any food service provider and catering arrangements you desire and make sure it comes off perfect.
Engagement Rings and Wedding Rings
Custom engagement and wedding rings from Mary Fleming. Up to 50 to 60% off for Reptacular wedding customers. She is a 2nd generation jeweler and is certified by the Gemological Institute of America. Contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org for photos of her rings, design questions and estimates. She guarantees the quality of her work.
For assistance in planning all those wedding details, look to Expressed Image, Wedding Planning and Coordination. Email email@example.com or call Amara Cinko at 909-246-0114 for more information.
Reptacular Animals wants your event to be more than just special for you; we want it to be something your guests are talking about for years to come. Whether you want a sit down dinner or tray-passes offering small bites, we encourage you to customize your celebration anyway you like.
We believe your event should be as special and unique as you are. We invite you to personalize our venue with your decorations and add individual touches to make your event unforgettable.
We strive to assist you in creating timeless memories of your special event. By hosting just one event a day, we can ensure you and your guests are made a top priority from first arrival to the last dance.
Contact Irwin at Reptacular Animals, 310-714-1010 to set a time to visit the Ranch and Zoo to see the wedding ceremony and reception areas.
Wedding package pricing subject to change without notice. Wedding package services subject to change without notice.