Please have a look at a wedding at Reptacular Ranch: (Video courtesy of Mary and Richard and Willowroot Films)
Nestled in the Angeles Forest in the north San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, our combination ranch and zoo facility provides a most memorable setting for a romantic wedding in a scenic and serene countryside venue. You have your ceremony under our oak tree with the majestic Angeles mountains as your backdrop. Your reception is in the main garden area with a dance floor and room for a band, food buffet, beverage bar and socializing. We provide seating for the ceremony and seating and tables for the reception. Choose from among hundreds of animals from our zoo to entertain your guests or even play a role in the festivities. Let your imagination soar!
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our wedding consultant, call Irwin Lagusker at 310-714-1010.
The venue fee for the Reptacular Deluxe Wedding Package starts at only $4995 for the first 100 persons. (Saturdays $5995) Additional guests are just $18 each. (Children under 2 years old no charge.) No sales tax, no service charges, no gratuity charges, no corkage fees.
The Ranch grounds are available prior for preparation and pictures. Our wedding staff is onsite to accept vendor drop off deliveries.
The location fee is based on reasonable time for the ceremony and reception.
Reptacular Deluxe Wedding Package includes:
- Private site rental – we do not schedule any other event. We reserve the Wedding Venue just for you and your guests.
- Round tables and chairs for reception. We set up and breakdown.
- A large dance floor in the middle of the dining area under overhead lights.
- The Mountain View ceremony area with benches.
- Ceremony arch available to use and decorate
- A specially-designed one-of-a kind country Sweetheart Table for the bride and groom.
- No restrictions on alcohol or food. DIY cocktails, food trucks, taco stands, whatever you want. “Your Wedding, Your Way.”
- We do not charge sales tax, service fees, corkage or gratuity. If serving alcohol, alcohol liability insurance required, available through wedsure.com.
- Beautiful overhead outdoor lighting for dancing and dining.
- Electrical for music and a PA system.
- Rustic covered outdoor bar for serving drinks and using kegs.
- Bags of ice available to purchase as needed
- Very wide movable umbrellas for shade as needed in ceremony and the dining area.
- Tables and wine barrels for guest sign-in and bridal gifts.
- Separate and private indoor dressing trailer for bride and groom with bathroom, shower and TV ($50 per room cleaning fee applies).
- Luxury restrooms for you and your guests.
- ADA handicapped restroom.
- 2 commercial refrigerators for flowers, cupcakes, brownies, sodas, and other food items.
- Free 2-hour ceremony rehearsal time.
- Optional fire pit available
- Trash removal and disposal. (Fee for parties with greater than 100 people.)
- Our venue staff are present at your event from first vendor arrival to last departing guest.
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Free parking.
- Decorate as you like. You may drop off decorations and other party items early the morning of your wedding.
- We provide recommended Vendor list of party rentals, caterers, photographers, DJs, food trucks and more upon booking.
- Optional overnight camping available for an additional fee.
- Comfortable benches for ceremony and white padded folding chairs for reception.
- No sales tax, no service charges, no corkage charges, no gratuity charges
Please note: For Uber and Lyft drivers, we cannot guarantee their services or their response time to the pickup area.
Have a look at one of our Ranch weddings: (Video courtesy Lee Dyson of Hey Mister DJ)
And here is a fun home video from a wedding at the Ranch:
Additional Ranch Services:
Yes, our super-friendly, hand-fed animals are available to participate if you like – anything from actual incorporation into the ceremony itself to a playful petting zoo set up during cocktails to an egg hunt for the children.
Reptacular exclusive: Ask about our photo-op package with our Camels, Zebra and Mini Horse for you and your guests.
- One of the few Zebras in captivity friendly enough for petting
- Horse, mini horses
- Camels, donkeys
- Giant tortoises
- Sheep, goats, alpacas, pot belly pigs
- Giant lizards, iguanas, pythons
Prices vary depending on the activity and the animals selected. Our Reptacular zookeepers are specially trained to handle the animals with care and love during the wedding festivities.
Enjoy a warm camp fire with your guests after dinner with our natural oak camp fire adjacent to the reception area.
Valet parking service is available. Bus parking available. Uber and Lyft available as well.
Rehearsal Dinner and Reception Dining
It is your day and you may have your wedding catered anyway you like – from food trucks to sushi bars. Reptacular Animals will work closely with any food service provider and catering arrangements you desire and make sure it comes off perfect.
Reptacular Animals wants your event to be more than just special for you; we want it to be something your guests are talking about for years to come. Whether you want a sit down dinner or tray-passes offering small bites, we encourage you to customize your celebration anyway you like.
We believe your event should be as special and unique as you are. We invite you to personalize our venue with your decorations and add individual touches to make your event unforgettable.
We strive to assist you in creating timeless memories of your special event. By hosting just one event a day, we can ensure you and your guests are made a top priority from first arrival to the last dance.
Contact Irwin at Reptacular Animals, 310-714-1010 to set a time to visit the Ranch and Zoo to see the wedding ceremony and reception areas.
All deposits are final and non-refundable. Wedding package pricing subject to change without notice. Wedding package services subject to change without notice. As we are continually improving and enhancing the wedding experience at Reptacular Ranch for our wedding couples, we reserve the right to make changes to the Ranch at any time without notice. All changes are done with the intention to enhance the wedding experience for our bridal couples and their guests. When you book a wedding with us, we guarantee you the date and the pricing. Nothing else is guaranteed and may change without notice.